A fast-growing, innovative biotechnology company developing the next generation of personalized cancer immunotherapies is looking to hire a Cloud Engineer tasked with supporting enterprise cloud infrastructure to deliver solutions to scientific, regulated, and corporate programs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Understanding of security compliance software (Dome9, Cloudchkr, AWS Guard duty)
- Virtualized Linux (Centos/Ubuntu), Windows and storage configurations (NFS, AWS S3, EFS, EBS)
- Configuration management (any system like Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Packer),
- Scripting experience (BASH, Python)
- Version control (git)
- Automated build/test methods and tools (Jenkins, Code Pipeline, Circle CI)
What You Will Be Doing
- Support the design, implementation, and operational aspects of the company’s Cloud infrastructure for our scientific, corporate and GMP environments
- Support and improvement of CI/CD process and platform
- Provide technical and interpersonal mentorship as the team grows
- Provide support and advanced troubleshooting
- Provide 24x7x365 on-call support as needed
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120-150k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter benefits
- Sick time/Vacation time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.