Senior Software Engineer
One of the global leaders in software development for the staffing industry is looking to bring on a confident, energetic Software Engineer to be an integral part of the Development team in the heart of Buckhead. With over 350,000 users world-wide, this company’s product suite is paving the way for the future of staffing with the most cutting edge, modern technologies and an innovative, high-performance development team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems or related field
- 5+ years of experience with Java EE, Spring, Tomcat, Redis, JMS, JDBC, and JPA
- Proficient experience implementing and leveraging web APIs in Java
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud computing services
- Experience with RESTful Web Services, Kafka, Gradle, Git, and database programming
- Exposure working in a team-based, agile environment
- Willingness to mentor and guide less experienced developers
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 70% Development
- 25% Team Collaboration
- 5% Mentoring
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.