Team Lead iOS Engineer: 100% Swift
Want to be a Lead iOS Engineer for the next big social networking platform? You’ll need to have a go-getter attitude to work for this company, because they are about 20 people large and looking to add new and complex features to their platform that will bring it to the next level.
Work in 100% Swift on one of the most comprehensive platforms of its type.
You’ll need a minimum of 3+ (three plus) years’ experience working as a mid-senior iOS Engineer, and experience mentoring junior-mid developers. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Swift, and have diverse experience in advanced location settings for iOS. Work on-site five days a week in Mid-City, Los Angeles
Required Skills & Experience
- Three Plus (3+) Years’ Experience as an iOS Engineer
- Advanced knowledge of Swift
- Code Architecture: for large-user base
- Management Skills: Assisting in Hiring, Training and Developing staff
- Code Reviews- Code Unit Testing
- Ability to work on-site in Mid-City, Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on Social Networking Applications
- Advanced Location-Based Services for iOS
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management of Information Systems- or Equal Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Swift
- 50% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Packages for Families
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave: 1 week
- Paid Vacation Leave: 3 weeks
- Great work/life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.