Lead iOS Engineer- tvOS (SVOD)
A Lead iOS Engineer is needed to work on a Streaming tvOS Platform and collaborate with a top team in this enterprise setting. Although this company is a leader in entertainment, and media, they have a close-knit technology team, that works in Swift, Objective-C and AV Player for advanced audio and video playback.
You’ll be working on-site in North Hollywood, with a team that is saturated in iOS and tvOS engineering, you’ll get the opportunity to learn a lot about creating scalable code for a large user-base.
Required Skills & Experience
- Four Plus (4+) Years’ Experience as an iOS Engineer
- Advanced knowledge of Swift
- Working knowledge of Objective-C
- AV Player for Audio Video Playback
- Coding for a large user base- in code unit testing
- Working with Product Owners, UI/UX Designers, and Business Analysts
- Ability to work on a close-knit team
- Ability to work on-site in North Hollywood, Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience reporting on Web Properties: High-Traffic Sites, or Large Web Applications
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management of Information Systems- or Equal Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% iOS engineering
- 70% Swift and AV Plater
- 20% Objective-C
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Packages for Families
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave: 1 week
- Paid Vacation Leave: 3 weeks
- Great work/life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.