Title: DevOps Engineer
A Global Decision Analytics Company is looking for a hands-on DevOps Engineer to join their Automation Team. This engineer would be responsible for engineering, securing, and improving the could environment through automation. The Automation Team collaborates with the Software Engineering, Product, Platform, and Security teams to deliver solutions and promote best practices. The environment is AWS and Openshift/Kubernetes and follows the philosophy of infrastructure as code. Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, and Groovy is a must along with configuration management tools such as Terraform, Packer, Vault, Chef, and Ansible. A strong knowledge of container solutions (Docker/Openshift/Kubernetes) is a requirement and experience using Jenkins for automation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in an AWS environment
- Scripting experience using Bash
- Release and deployment experience using Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with other tools such as Git, Splunk, and Artifact
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Red Hat Linux
- 20% Windows Server 2010
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $66/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 month, contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.