Staff Front End Engineer
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience building and deploying SPAs for public use
- Experience with SaaS products
- Able to write unit and integration tests
- 5+ years of professional front end development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Understanding of UX and design fundamentals
- Experience with d3.js
- Prior experience in tuning web performance
- Knowledge of web serving architecture
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $250K/year
- Full medical coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.