A major broadcasting company located in the heart of Midtown is looking to enhance their team with strong full-stack Software Developer to help deliver innovative technology solutions and generate desired user experience with major next-generation initiatives. The ideal candidate for this role will have hands on experience working with React and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Software Development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Software Development
- Hands on experience with React, Node.js, HTML5, JavaSscript, ES6
- Experience with AWS Core Services
- Experience with MySQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with Drupal 8
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of responsive design and development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% React
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6-month Contract to Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Yearly paid time off to volunteer
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.