Senior Android Engineer: Enterprise Application Development
A Senior Android Engineer is needed for a team of strong engineers. You’ll be working on diverse applications under the main suite of consumer engagement, and communication. These large-scale consumer applications are used by millions of people, and have an established brand name as an organization.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Java and Kotlin, and four years’ experience developing in these languages. You’ll need to have experience working on enterprise applications, or applications with many views/downloads. You’ll work on-site five days a week in Mid-City, Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Four Plus (4+) Years’ Experience as an Android Engineer
- Advanced knowledge of Java
- Working knowledge of Kotlin
- Framework experience with RxJava/RxKotlin, Dagger, or other equivalents
- Coding for a large user base- in code unit testing
- Working with Product Owners, UI/UX Designers
- Ability to work on a close-knit team
- Ability to work on-site in Mid-City, Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management of Information Systems- or Equal Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android engineering
- 70% Java
- 20% Kotlin
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental and Vision Packages for Families
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Great work/life balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.