A consumer credit reporting company is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their Automation Team. This engineer would be responsible for engineering, securing, and improving the could environment through automation. The role will entail collaboration with the Software Engineering, Product, Platorm and Security teams to implement solutions and overall best practices. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, and Groovy. They will also have experience with configuration management tools (Terrafiorm, Packer, Vault, Chef, and Ansible) and a strong knowledge of container solutions as well (Docker, Openshift and Kubernetes).
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience working in an AWS environment
- Strong experience with Bash scripting
- Experience using Jenkins for release and deployment
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Professional experience with other tools such as Git, Splunk, and Artifact
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Red Hat Linux
- 20% Windows Server 2010
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $66/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 month, contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.