Software Engineer, Back-end
An established startup located right here in Downtown Toronto is looking to hire a Senior Java Developer to work on their consultant management platform. This company has created a software that makes it easier for their clients to organize, onboard and track contractors in one place. This Senior Java Developer will have the chance to work in a smaller, startup environment with the financial stability of a large firm!
This Senior Java Developer should have experience with Spring or Spring Boot, Microservices, APIs and RESTful Web Services. Any experience on the frontend or with AWS or other cloud technologies would also be a huge plus for this company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years’ of work experience within Java, Spring, Springboot
- Experience hands-on working with Microservices
- In addition to experience with APIs, RESTful Webservices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with frontend technologies such as React/Angular
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend Development
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Jobspring Partners Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.