Full Stack Developer - Downtown Toronto
If you’re a senior Java developer looking to join an innovative company in a thriving industry, we have a role for you! We’re working with an established genetics firm that gathers data and analytics on genomics and mapping genes that are the root cause of cancer.
They are looking for a bright, highly motivated developer, with a keen interest in picking up new technology as the team is currently looking to upscale their platform as the business expands. Candidates who have worked on web applications involving large amounts of data will be strongly considered. Candidates who are full stack Java and Angular or Java and React will be strongly considered.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Java coding
- Experience with Java 8 or 11
- Must have experience building with microservices architecture
- 2+ years of experience with Spring Boot
- 2+ years’ experience in either React or Angular 2+
- Building Rest APIs from scratch
- Must currently be involved in full stack development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud experience is a major plus
- Experience with PostgresSQL, Cassandra or MongoDB
- Experience with containerization tools i.e. Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Java 8/11
- 40% React or Angular 4+
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Full medical, vision, dental
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.