Senior DevOps Engineer/ AWS/ Kubernetes/Ansible/ Santa Clara
This Silicon Valley company is offering their customers wireless transport solutions for non-line-of sight operations.
Were looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team, which is responsible for delivering carefully architected and highly secure SaaS software tools and applications utilizing the very best technologies in a containerized and highly scalable environment.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with software engineers to improve the quality and velocity of our software builds and releases for both internal and customer-facing tools and applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices and pipeline development
- Experience with source code management tools like Git
- Scripting skills in Python and Bash (other languages a plus)
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Basic understanding of Linux system administration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Understanding of cloud security and best practices/DevSecOps
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent experience in those fields
Desired Skills & Experience
- Create and maintain build pipelines for our software dev team
- Build out infrastructure, VPCs and Kubernetes clusters
- Deploy software services on Kubernetes clusters
- Maintain functional development and staging environments
- Aggregate logging data for monitoring and reporting
- Improve the security of our infrastructure and applications
- Manage code repositories and related tools
- Build and maintain serverless microservices with AWS Lambda
- Monitor Kubernetes cluster health, application performance, network performance and other metrics
- Define alarms and alerting for based on monitoring metrics
- Provide support during outages
- Exciting start-up
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Small team
- Equity in the company
- Internal growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients