.NET Core Developer / Geofencing / Azure
An innovative start-up in the loop has an open job for a .NET developer. They are building a platform from scratch that is IoT-enabled software used in commercial real estate buildings. There are multiple next-generation features driven by geofencing and predictive analytics.
Tech stack is C#, .NET Core, Web API, REST, Angular 4, SQL, CosmosDB, Azure services. Great culture!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience with C#/.NET platforms
- 3+ years experience with SQL
- Experience building API’s and doing 3rd party integrations
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field work)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure preferred)
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field work)
- 70% coding
- 30% architecture
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Annual bonus
- Happy Hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.