A growing Atlanta-based software solutions company is looking to add a skilled Software Engineer to their team. This company creates customized solutions for their clients in communications, broadcast, and government markets. Their software platform provides these clients with a more efficient way to monitor and control various networking data management systems.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from an accredited 4-year university and will be highly skilled in both Java and Python. This is a full-time position and can pay up to $120k.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science required
- Two years of Software Development experience
- Proficient experience in both Python and Java programming languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using modern web frameworks such as React, Node.js, and Angular
- Exposure working in a team-based, agile environment
- Github submissions and other open source projects
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Java/Python
- 30% React/Angular/Vue
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Client-Facing Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.