Python Developer / Energy Trade
We’re partnered with an up and coming trading shop in the loop, and they have a need for experience Python developers. You’d work on building new features for their new platform, which is used by traders in the energy space. They are targeting candidates who can help on both the software development as well as building analytics to support some of the product lines. The core platform is set up in microservices, so candidates with an understanding of that architecture (and the Flask framework) will be strongly considered. Apply today to set up a chat.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in software
- Python programming experience
- Familiarity with relevant framework (at least one)
- Flask (preferred)
- Experience developing RESTful webservices and API endpoints
- Strong understanding of SQL databases
- BS in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on cloud based platforms
- Experience developing deployment containers.
- Experience working on large data sets
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Backend Development
- 100% Hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work hours
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.