Infrastructure Engineer With SF Unicorn
An exciting mid size company in the fintech space is looking to add a senior level Infrastructure Engineer to help grow and support their existing environment. You would be joining a developing team to help support and work on AWS, Terraform and Microservices.
The main focus of this role would be architecting and building out their environment, as well helping to migrate their platform to Kubernetes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Senior level Linux infrastructure knowledge.
- Ability to write and support Python/Go application code.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experience configuring and maintaining reliable CI/CD pipelines, such as Jenkins, Spinnaker and Buildkite.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Elixir/Erlang.
- Experience with PostgreSQL tuning and performance.
- Caring about system design and value building things correctly from day one, without cutting corners.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform
- 50% Linux
- 100% hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $250K base /year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Yearly bonus
- Stock options
- Free food/snacks
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.