Azure DevOps Engineer
We’re partnered up with an IT services and consulting company located in Alpharetta. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help automate their SDLC processes. They are looking for someone with a strong Windows background that is comfortable working with Azure, Jenkins, and Ansible.
This role is cloud heavy, so candidates should be comfortable with building out automation tools in a cloud environment. Because this company is a consultancy, the ideal candidate will have experience in a client-facing setting.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong scripting experience with Python or Powershell
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Heavy automation experience with Ansible or Jenkins
- Experience with Git, or other VCS’s
- Ability to design and implement DevOps processes
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related degree
- Experience with scheduling tools, such as DSeries
- Exposure to containers, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance + HSA
- Vacation time
- Profit sharing
- Happy hours, breakfast, and snacks weekly
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.