Software Engineer, UI (Angular 2+)
This company is a worldwide leader in the research, manufacturing, and commercialization of powerful engines used in vehicles, marine vessels and power generators. One example of what their platform does is help with operating these engines. These engines go for roughly $200k, and that price of sale cost only makes up about 10% of the total cost including operating costs. This company’s software can help reduce total cost from about $2M down to $1.5M.
Required Skills & Experience
• Education: Bachelors or Master in Technical Degrees, or equivalent experience, such as Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, Physics, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Economics, etc.;
• Strategic thinker who thrives on working in fast paced and goal-oriented organization;
• Articulate, persuasive, and confident while able to listen and incorporate different perspectives to balance competing goals, with an incredible attention to detail in language, usability and design;
• 5+ years of experience in delivering at least one successful and innovative SW product;
• Ability to establish working relationships across a complex and matrixed organization with multiple geographies;
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with all the newest versions of Angular
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3-6 months with goal to convert to full time
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.