1st DevOps Engineer / GCP / Kubernetes / Terraform
A very early stage startup is looking to bring on their 1st DevOps engineer to their growing company. This fintech startup will be revolutionizing the financial space that will positively affect billions of people. As the 1st DevOps hire, you will be architecting and implementing their Google Cloud Infrastructure from scratch while building Kubernetes from the ground up.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years in a Linux environment
- Proficient building and working with GCP
- Strong with building Kubernetes from scratch
- Experience automating infrastructures
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience working with GKE or GKR
What You Will Be Doing
- Cloud: 50%
- Containers/Orchestration: 50%
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Catered Lunches and Snacks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.