Mid-Senior Software Developer
Mid-Senior Software Developer - Reston, VA
The employees are passionate about technology and are always working towards improvement. The team possesses extensive technical ownership over the product. The work style of the team is closer to an internal startup, where all the team members are involved in the majority of product development phases and are flexible moving between focus areas. You will be able to make an impact from the very start and there is significant room for growth within this company.
Competitive base salary starting at $50/hour, plus benefits. This position is contract to hire.
Required Skills and Experience
- Hands on experience designing, developing, implementing, testing, and deploying large scale Java/J2EE projects (3+ years)
- Proficient with Linux
- Spring Stack (DI, AOP, Security, Boot, etc.)
- Experience working with SQL and 1 or more modern relational database systems
- 2+ years professional experience working in an E-commerce role
- Excellent team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- AWS Certified
- Solid grasp of data modeling
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Java
- 20% SQL
- 20% Spring Stack
- 10% AWS
- 60% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- 10% Tech Training
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90/hr plus benefits
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.