Information Technology Program Manager
Title: IT Program Manager
A Major player in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry here in Charlotte are looking for an IT Program Manager. The Program Manager is responsible for planning, managing and executing large program initiatives and projects beneath the program. The Program Manager will support the strategic goals and initiatives of the Company. This position will take the lead on multiple projects under the International Transformation Program and will manage the planning, standards, problem solving, task assignments, schedule monitoring, escalation, status gathering and project execution. The ideal candidate is expected to have a strong technical background with multiple technologies and high proficiency in professional project management methodologies managing projects expectations, scope, risk and changes. They must also have experience running program level initiatives with budgets exceeding $1,000,000 within a structured project and team environment.
- Define the perameters of the program and sub-projects in collaboration with senior management and key stakeholders.
- Establish, manage and control project scope through a structured project management process, during the entire lifecycle through implementation.
- Communicate and collaborate with business leaders to define strategic and tactical solutions for their business units.
- Confer with business units, stakeholder department managers and vendors to ensure projects are meeting defined business objectives.
- Manage project execution, coordinate all involved internal and external parties and monitor consistency with the project plan and approved changes, in order to cost efficiently realize the project plan and satisfied customers with minimal risks.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Logistics, Distribution, Retail or Food Service experience
- Full system/application development life cycle management; gather business requirements, risk management, application and database design, securing coding methodologies, testing, training, implementation and deployment.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit