Software Backend Engineer
This company is a small, fast-growing venture-backed team from Tesla, Google, and Faraday Future providing a set of tools to automotive and mobility companies to help them build revolutionary EVs and smarter transportation. They do this by providing over-the-air update infrastructure, advanced data analytics, fleet management, and other key vehicle components.
From day one, your work will have a positive impact on millions of vehicles. Over the last year, we’ve seen EV and mobility overtake mobile or web in funding. Help support the backbone of this revolution and work with tier-1 vehicle and mobility manufacturers, experience early demos, and learn from the best.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other similar majors
- Specify, design, and implement functionality and behaviors of the web infrastructure
- Be involved in the full life-cycle of development from concept through integration, test and high web traffic deployments
- Interface with firmware team as well as clients and end-users of the products
- API development using REST JSON/XML, and security standards like OAuth
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expert in MVS frameworks such as Flask
- Experience in Google Cloud and other web infrastructure
- Experience working with big data processing pipelines
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Backend
- 10% Frontend
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $170K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.