Senior Android Developer
A Senior Android Engineer is needed to join a company looking for an additional talented engineer, as they continue to scale out their product offerings, and supplementary advanced features. You’ll work in both Java and Kotlin and need solid experience with both languages. You’ll be working in 50/50 Java and Kotlin, as well as frameworks like RxJava and Dagger.
This company offers a 10% Bonus, Stellar Benefits, and a projected growth trajectory. You’ll be joining their office in Central LA, and you’ll work alongside six talented Android Engineers, and multiple iOS and Software Engineers. Work on-site four days a week in Central LA, and one day per week remotely.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally two to three plus (2-3+) years’ experience as an Android Engineer working on Enterprise Platforms for consumers
- Experience with Agile Environments and development processes
- Experience working in a large company, with a cross-functional team
- Exposure to architecture best-practices and concepts
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with Android Studio Design, Preferred
- Experience working on Consumer-Facing Platforms
- Experience working with UI/UX and Development (iOS and Software) Teams
- Ability to work on-site four days a week in Central Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working at an enterprise company
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android Engineering
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Package for Families
- Ability to learn under a mentor
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Performance-Based Reviews (Personal and Company)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.