Northfield NJ / Software Developer / .NET
A national organization specializing in ERP software solutions for local government and municipalities is looking for a Software Developer to join their team of 10. Located right outside of Atlantic City, NJ this organization is growing, and software is driving the revenue growth. You will be working with the Microsoft Stack to add new features to their existing platform and continue to customize their application for local gov’t.
In addition to working on mission critical software solutions this company also values their employee’s health and well-being. They offer remote flexibility, paid annual gym membership, bagel Fridays, and education assistance.
Required Skills & Experience
- ASP.NET Webforms
- SQL Server
Desired Skills & Experience
- You are an independent thinker who is passionate about building client facing applications
- You enjoy a collaborative work environment where your skillset is both challenged and enhanced
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% .NET Development
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Premium Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) + 5% company match
- Generous 4 weeks PTO
- Casual work environment
- Remote flexibility 2 to 3 days a week
- Upward mobility within a growing gov’t organization
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.