Senior UI Engineer
A full-service digital experience agency in Buckhead is looking for a UI Engineer to round off an agile team. Founded in 2002, they’ve provided end-to-end mobile and web development for big name clients like Coca-Cola, Tom’s, Cracker Barrel and more.
After bringing on their biggest client to date, they’re looking for a highly-skilled UI engineer to join the team and hit the ground running. If you cannot build a React or Angular application from scratch – please do not apply for this job.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology etc.
- 4+ years experience in professional software development
- Proven ability to code in a team setting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficiency with HTML5, CSS3, and content management systems
- Working knowledge of mobile development tools (Ionic, Swift, xCode, React Native)
- Eager to contribute to a growing team and company on a major project!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% React.js
- 100% Typescript
- 100% Hands-on UI Design
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.