Mid Level Java Developer
My client, based in Phoenix AZ, is focused on creating big business impact through big data solutions for Fortune 1000 enterprises. They are hiring multiple one year contracting position. For this role, they are hiring for a Mid Java Developer to design and develop new features on their costumer facing applications. This role can pay up to 55/hour depending on experience with benefits.
The ideal candidate will have design and develop software architecture experience. They must have equivalent to a bachelor degree in computer science plus one years of experience as IT professional in Big Data environment. This is a new development innovate that is 100% backend focused. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that really wants you to gain new insight to the technical world of a company that serves fortune 1000 clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Hands on experience in developing and deploying Restful web services
- Hands on experience in the Spring Framework (Spring Boot)
- Hands on experience in build and deploying web applications in tomcat, jboss web servers.
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in developing cloud-native applications
What You Will Be Doing
- Spring MVC
- RESTful web services
- Relational Databases
- New Development
- Writing Unit Tests
- Maintenance/Bug Fixes
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: X – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.