Senior Java Developer - Downtown Toronto
This opportunity is with a downtown SaaS firm, that works in the online auctioning space. Think eBay, but for automobiles of all different sizes. The only difference here, is that a vehicle is sold in less than a minute with market access across North America.
You will be working on delivering a simplified, clean, user experience building a powerful and fast performing platform that connects individual buyers and seller with each other, real time. You will participate in designing, building and integrating new and existing application components.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 6 years of experience with Back end Java
- Experience with Spring Boot mmicroservices
- Ideal candidate must have worked with CI/CD, Jenkins
- Docker or Kubernetes required
- Must have deployed on AWS
- Experience with MySQL, PostgresSQL, Cassandra or DynamoDB
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any knowledge or experience in GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- University degree in Computer Science is required
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Java/Spring Boot micro-services
- 10% React/Kotlin
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Full MVD
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.