Mid-Level Software Engineer
One of the global leaders in developing a cloud-based software for the staffing industry is looking to scale out their team in Atlanta, Georgia with a Software Engineer. The ideal candidate for this role will have hands on experience with Java8 and Spring, as well as some experience with React on the front end. Develops on this team are responsible for innovating and creating the future of this cloud-based platform. As a part of this growing company, whose product suite has over 350,000 end users worldwide, you can ensure that your work here will have a major impact.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience with Java8 and Spring boot
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience developing across a full stack application
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Java
- 25% Front End Development
- 100% Hands on Development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.