Senior Site Reliability Engineer
A large enterprise social network is hiring a Senior Site Reliability to work in the downtown San Francisco office.
The Senior Site Reliability Engineer will be embedded on a team working directly with the app developers. This team is building out a specific service, and the Senior Site Reliability Engineer will help to scale the service out and set up monitoring. This engineer will also work on automation/tooling, and work with Terraform creating infrastructure as code.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expert with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong scripting experience (Python, Golang, Ruby)
- Experience automating environments and/or writing tools.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Professional experience as a developer.
- Familiarity with Chef, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Passionate about Infrastructure as Code!
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Working on scaling the AWS cloud environment
- 25% building out the monitoring environment
- 25% Automation & creating tools
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $110/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 18 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.