Technical Product Manager
An eCommerce company that has rapidly grown in the US market due to their patented technology is looking to expand their reach to Europe. To do so they will be on-boarding a Technical Product Manager to lead the charge.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Product Management Experience
- Web Product Management Experience
- Experience creating products from inception to launch
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Product Management Experience
- Previous coding Experience
- Computer Science Degree
- HTML, CSS Experience
- E commerce experience
- Graph QL Experience
- Knowledge of REST API capabilities
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.