Senior iOS Engineer, Downtown Toronto - $150,000
We are currently seeking a Senior iOS Engineer with experience overseeing the design, implementation, and maintenance of mobile application project related to fintech. We are the most successful fintech mobile application company in the country. Thousands of schools and other educational institutions all over the United States and Canada have been picking up our platform as a great tool to educate youth on financial literacy. Our user base this year alone has increased 200%.
We need someone who is passionate about building well-engineered platforms and applications. If you have a history of leading teams throughout the development cycle, that will be considered a strong asset. We are excited about what’s next and we hope you are too!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of programming experience using a standard coding language or platform
- Ability to lead a team of 8-12 engineers
- Deep technical understanding of iOS applications
- Knowledge of Swift preferred
- You are collaborative with you team and clients
Desired Skills & Experience
- React native
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent field
- Project management experience considered an asset
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% native iOS development
- 50% Hands On
- 30% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Games room
- Catered lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Jobspring Partners Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.