Sr. Azure DevOps Engineer
A software company in Alpharetta is looking for a DevOps Engineer to lead their DevOps team. This company is a Microsoft Gold Partner, and creates training and development processes for companies across the nation.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing cloud-based applications in their environment and creating Azure solutions. The ideal candidate will come from a development background and have experience implementing and building out an Azure environment.
20% Travel may be required.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with cloud computing technologies (Azure)
- Hands on with configuration management and deployment tools
- Experience implementing and building out CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to write Powershell scripts
- Understanding/ability to write and read C# code
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands on with Docker or Kubernetes
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related degree
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Flexible work from home days
- 401(k) + Match
- Vacation days
- Performance-based bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.