Mobile Product Manager
A Product Manager with experience managing Native Mobile Applications, is needed for a progressive technology company. This company is looking for someone adaptable with three plus years’ experience managing products within Web-Responsive Applications and Native Mobile Applications.
You’ll get to work on a large product team, with four Product Managers, 2 Directors and a strong VP of Product who is hands-on. There is plenty of room for growth and advancement, with annual performance and company bonus. This company promotes from within and requires work on-site five days a week in Central Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally three plus (3+) years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Experience with Agile Development Processes
- Startup Experience
- Experience managing large-scale mobile applications
- Experience working with UX and Stakeholders to determine new feature development
- Experience working with Project Management, Business Analysts, and Marketing/Sales
- Experience working with UI/UX and Development Teams
- Ability to work on-site five days a week in Central Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, MBA, or Equal Experience
- Exposure to scripting in Python, or SQL
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Product Management
- 75% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Package for Families
- Ability to learn under a mentor
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.