Senior Technical Product Manager/ eCommerce Web
A Technical Product Manager with a background in Computer Science or Software Engineering/Web Development is needed to join a company opening international doors in Europe. International expansion isn’t new to this client, and you’ll be working on building out websites from the ground up for an eCommerce suite of websites.
You’ll get the chance to work with a large product team, in a fast-paced environment. This company supports internal growth and encourages you to champion large challenges. Work on-site five days a week in Redondo Beach, California.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally three plus (3+) years’ experience as a Product Manager
- Technical Background or Experience with HTML, CSS, and API Integrations
- International Product Management Experience
- Expert in building out websites from the ground up
- Experience working with Web Feature Implementation
- Experience working with UI/UX and Development Teams
- Ability to work on-site five days a week in Redondo Beach, California
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, Web Development or Equal Experience
- Exposure to HTML, CSS, and API Integration familiarity
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Product Management
- 75% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 15% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Package for Families
- Ability to learn under a mentor
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.