Senior DevOps Engineer
This company in San Diego is a major player in the insurance industry, offering many different types of protection for their clients. They are seeking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer to assist them in migrating their “on-prem” environment into AWS as well as migrating a recent acquisition from Azure to AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in Programming or Infrastructure
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience using cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- Skilled in using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.) and Configuration Management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with containerization a plus (Kubernetes and Docker)
- Skilled with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Virtualization experience using VMware or HVM
- Solid understanding of Java, application development and network and server operating systems
- Able to communicate effectively and meet deadlines for assigned tasks
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Red Hat Linux
- 20% Windows Server 2010
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) – Match of 50% up to 8%
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Up to 7% Yearly Performance Bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.