Senior DevOps Engineer / Linux / Terraform / AWS
A global leader in insurance is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to help improve their systems and assist in migrating into AWS. The ideal candidate will need to have a strong understanding of DevOps tools as this position will allow you to innovate their engineering systems and practices.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS and offerings
- Experience automating infrastructure as code with Terraform
- Scripting with Python
- Experience with on premise systems in VMware
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Automation with Puppet, Chef, and Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with cloud migrations
- Understanding of Java application development
- Knowledge of Azure cloud and Microsoft systems
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.