Senior Android Engineer / Kotlin
The world’s leading digital platform for bringing people together to celebrate their most important life moments is looking for an Android developer to join their team! They have grown to 32 million users and are looking to expand their mobile team to support their growing user base so they can continue to provide inspiration and tools to make get-together effortless and even more memorable for friends and family. On-site work required!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years in native Android development
- Strong understanding of Java
- Exposure/use of Kotlin in required
- Experience with dependency injection, RxJava and common design patterns.
- A sound understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs, and best practices for mobile app integration.
- Experience with unit tests, multithreading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in CS or related field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) + match
- Flex hours
- Trust-based vacation
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Annual bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.