DevOps Consultant / Terraform
We’re parented up with a software consultancy that builds DevOps transformations for enterprise companies across the nation. They are looking for a DevOps consultant for a 4 month contract, with the likelihood of extension.
As a consultant, you will be going onsite to a client to help build out their DevOps prosses and consult their employees with DevOps best practices, and overall build a true DevOps culture.
Responsibilities include anything from building out CI/CD pipelines, building out their cloud infrastructure, etc. This role requires all candidates to travel Monday-Thrusday, and then work from home on Fridays.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a DevOps environment
- Experience building out cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Hands on with containers, such as docker or kubernetes
- Experience with IaC with Terraform
- CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in technology related degree
- Experience in a client facing setting is a plus
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 - 4 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.