Lead Android Developer
A Mobile Developer strong in Android and Java architecture is needed to work alongside a technical CTO on a new product suite for this direct-to-consumer platform. Advanced knowledge of Kotlin and Java will be needed, and best practices in Architecture and Frontend Mobile Design are needed to create a cohesive design among all product offerings.
You’ll be working on new development, so you’ll need a minimum of 4-6+ Years’ Experience working on applications from the ground up, and you’ll also need advanced coding implementation practices including creating scalable code, and in-unit testing. You’ll work on-site five days a week in Mid-City, Los Angeles.
Required Skills & Experience
- Four Plus (4+) Years’ Experience as an Android Engineer
- Experience working on a large-scale application from the ground up
- Experience working in Architecture with Java and Kotlin
- Expertise both Java and Kotlin
- Familiarity with Agile Environments and development processes
- Experience working on a large-team for an enterprise company
- Experience with Complex Android SDK
- Collaboration with UX teams, BA and other mobile development teams
- Ability to work on-site five days a week in Mid-City, Los Angeles
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems—or equal experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Android Engineering
- 75% Hands On- Architecture, Development and Testing
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Package for Families
- Ability to learn under a mentor
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Performance-Based Reviews (Personal and Company)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.