A consumer credit reporting company is looking to add a DevOps Engineer to their growing Automation Team. This team is responsible for continuously improving cloud environments through implementing automation. This will require working closely with the Software Engineering, Product, Platform and Security teams to deliver scalable solutions. This individual will also have the opportunity to migrate existing applications both into the cloud and OpenShift platforms.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an AWS environment.
- Strong scripting experience with Bash, Python and Groovy.
- Experience with provisioning and configuration management tools like Terraform, Packer, Vault, Chef and Ansible.
- Familiarity with OpenShift/Kubernetes.
- Ability to create and maintain logging, dashboards and alerting with tools like Dynatrace, CloudHealth, and Splunk).
- Experience using Jenkins pipelines for release and deployment.
- Strong knowledge of both Windows and Linux.
- Professional experience with other tools such as Git, Splunk, and Artifact.
- Strong knowledge of container solutions (Docker/OpenShift/Kubernetes).
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Red Hat Linux
- 20% Windows Server 2010
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 month, contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.