A Global Software Group provider is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their automation team that is responsible for engineering, securing, and automating their cloud environments. This person will join their DevOps group and will work on migrating existing and new applications to the cloud and openshift platforms. This will include designing, implementing, and supporting the infrastructure. The team will be using the latest technologies such as AWS, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, and Kubernetes.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience working with a Software Engineering, Product, Platform, OR Security Teams to deliver scalable solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Linux platforms
- Experience designing, automating, building, and supporting solutions within an AWS Infrastructure using Terraform
- Maintain and support CI/CD pipelines using Docker, Packer, and automation tools such as GitLab CI, Jenkins
- Strong experience with scripting (Bash, PowerShell, or Python)
- Experience creating and maintaining logs/dashboards/ and alerting capabilities using (Dynatrace/Cloudhealth/Splunk)
- Proficient experience with Ansible as the Configuration management tool
- 4+ years of experience with Linux OS, patch management, and vulnerability scanning
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Cloud-native security tools and best practices
- Full understanding of the SDLC
What You Will Be Doing
- 33% Linux
- 33% AWS migration
- 33% Infrastructure and automation tools
- 50% Project and team collaboration
- 50% Hands On
- Competitive hourly rate 65-70/hour
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.