Lead Developer (Java/Microservices)
A healthcare SaaS company just north of Atlanta is looking to bring on a Java Team Lead. You would be working on an application that moves over a billion dollars a week in the healthcare space. They are looking for someone that is comfortable leading a team building out microservices with Java 8, REST API design and implementation, is very comfortable with Spring Boot. This company allows for 3 days work from home a week and unlimited professional growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-10 years of experience
- Expertise in Java, Spring Framework, and Microservices
- Ability to design, architect, and implement code
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
Desired Skills & Experience
- Self-starter attitude
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 100% Microservices
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible PTO
- You only have to be in the office 2 days a week
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.