Senior iOS Developer at Mission
A health-tech startup whose mission is to help make therapy accessible & affordable for everyone is looking to hire a skilled Senior iOS Engineer to join their team! This start up has over 1 million active users and was able to raise $50 million in their Series D funding.
Ideally, this Senior iOS engineer will have experience working with Swift and Objective-C, as all their new development would be using this language with their legacy codes in Objective-C. You will be focusing on all things UI, such as UIKit, AutoLayout, and Cocoapods.
This is the perfect chance to work with an emerging mission-driven leader in the health-tech space!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ professional experience working with both Swift & Objective C
- Experience building Native iOS applications and UI focused tools
- Experience working with UIKit, AutoLayout, and Cocapods
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous start up experience +
- Experience working in the health tech industry +
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on building new features that are UI-focused
- 75% New Development in Swift
- 25% Maintenance with Objective-C legacy code
- 100% Hands on development
- Competitive annual salary starting from $140,000 to $165,000
Your benefits will include:
- Full benefits & 401(k)
- Unlimited Vacation, Paid PTO & holidays
- Casual dress, stocked kitchen, wellness classes and more
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.