Manager of Cloud Operations
A healthcare company is looking for hands on manager for their Cloud Operations team. This company builds an application that manages Patient health information – as such this information needs to be handled with very strict security. In this role, you would be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Cloud environment for their production and development or SaaS offerings. This manager will plan, direct and lead the team with design and architecture while ensuring a smooth transition from engineering to operational support.
Looking for someone with both DevOps, and agile development experience. Excellent communication and problem solving skills as well as expert knowledge of SaaS architecture and design are needed to excel in this position. This is a great opportunity to gain more management experience as well mentor junior engineers on the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience in cloud infrastructure design and deployment.
- Experience managing an AWS or comparable Architecture or service.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Jira or Kanban.
- Work with languages, Java, Ruby, or Python.
- Experience with Docker, kafka, or Zookeeper.
- Work with DataDog or Splunk.
Benefits & Perks
- Health and Dental plan.
- Great compensation.
- Working on a growing team. Fun and casual work environment.
- Good bonus structure.